It’s time for another geek chic outfit that let’s you incorporate your favorite geeky shirt into your wardrobe. The key ingredient in this outfit is wearing your geeky shirt with a simple blazer. This combination can really go with anything – skinny jeans, shorts, or maybe a simple circle skirt. I wanted to keep this look clean and simple and even work appropriate, hence a simple men’s watch and a cute owl necklace. Although I love wearing geeky shirts with a cute skirt or some knee high socks and shorts, I also believe if you’re going to try to wear geek shirts to work, it’s a good idea to have a few conservative outfits in your back pocket. Enjoy!
- Star Wars Tee (Junk Food, similar here. More in Star Wars by Junk Food here)
- Pleated Woven Cuffed Shorts (Forever 21, buy here)
- Navy Blazer (Forever 21, similar here, here, and here)
- Vintage Crossbody Bag (Coach, buy here)
- Suede Ankle Boots (Dolce Vita, similar here)
- Accessories: Black leather belt (JCrew, similar here), Owl Necklace (Dogeared, buy here), Mens Watch (similar here)
- Nail polish by Face Stockholm (buy here)