You know how people look at their old pictures and think “Geeze, what was I thinking at the time?” Well, when I look back at pics from the ’90s, I remember how awesome I felt at the time wearing what I was wearing. Man, I LOVED wearing neon – neon shirts, neon socks, neon jelly bracelets, neon everything! And now that neon is appearing more frequently in stores, I’m so glad that it’s no longer in the form of giant T-shirts that go past my knees! I guess I’ll always have a love for vintage fashion, which actually makes me wonder if ’90s is now considered vintage. Eek!
- Neon striped tank (Free People, similar here, here and here. Funky version here)
- Peplum Skirt (Zara, buy here or similar here)
- Accessories: Wide Double Buckle Belt (Forever 21, similar here), Star Tights (Shibuya 109, similar here), Wayfarer Sunglasses (Ray-Ban, buy here)
- Jewelry: Heart Tassel Earrings (Juicy Couture, similar here), Necklace (JCrew, similar here and here), Triangle Bracelet (Forever 21, similar here)
- Platform Peep Toe Pumps (Nine West, buy here)