Wearing long sleeve shirts has always been a challenge to me. I mean, sometimes they just seem so plain and boring! But that’s where layering comes in. Layering in the fall and winter is pretty much a necessity. Although I’m still figuring out how to do this, here’s a simple look that everyone can do. This look is pretty casual, mixing stripes (my favorite) and florals and keeping the colors pretty neutral.
What are your most challenging pieces for fall?
- Striped Long Sleeve Shirt (Abercrombie, buy here or similar here)
- Wool Vest (Banana Republic, similar here or here)
- Skinny Jeans (Paige Denim in Skyline cut, buy here)
- Accessories: Floral Scarf (J.Crew, similar here), Uneven Gold Hoop Earrings (Aqua, similar here)
- Canvas Messenger Bag (Marc by Marc Jacobs, similar here and here)
- Bronze Flats (Stuart Weitzman, similar here)