It’s hard to go through winter without feeling like you’re wearing the same drab colored sweaters over and over. I have a tendency to buy tons of grey and neutral colored sweaters and eventually start feeling like my winter wardrobe is extremely boring. So this year, I’ve vowed to invest in more interesting and fun sweaters, starting with this one! I knew I would be in trouble the moment that I saw Topshop being sold at Nordstrom since now I could see their clothes in person instead of online. I’ve only bought a few things so far, but I have a feeling this is the start of an addiction.
- Cat Burglar Jumper (Sweater) (Topshop, buy here. Although this is sized petite, a size UK 4 fit fine on me)
- Rust Colored Corduroy Skinny Pants (Forever 21, buy here and similar here)
- Jewelry: Wing Collar Necklace (OASAP, buy here), Heart Chain Bracelet (David Yurman, (buy here), Skinny Stretch Watch (Vintage)
- Lucy Tote (Marc by Marc Jacobs, sold out, similar here)
- Low Heel Pumps (Prada, buy here or similar here)