Happy Friday! I don’t know what came over me lately, but I have been wearing camo pants quite a lot. I had always thought camo pants to be somewhat flashy, but somehow these skinny ones work. And they surprisingly go with more than I expected, especially when you just want to throw on an old T-shirt or sweatshirt. I finally wore my Niners Junk Food tank until it’s luck ran out (sigh!) but at least I have this Lakers fleece to hold me over for the next 4 months. It’s super cozy with really incredibly well made embroidery on the front, and can still make a casual, but cool outfit.
- Lakers Vintage Fleece (c/o Junk Food clothing, buy here)
- Camo Skinny Pants (Zara, similar here)
- Jewelry: Custom Charm Necklace (Juicy Couture, lots of choices here), Skinny Leather Bow Bracelet (Banana Republic, similar here), Leather Hinge Cuff (House of Harlow, buy here), Gold Digital Watch (Casio, buy here)
- Chevron Belt (Zara, similar here or here)
- Motorcycle Ankle Boots (Boutique 9, style Dode, similar here and here)