For someone who lives a 6 hour drive away from LA, I am pretty sure I frequent Disneyland more than the average person in the Bay Area. Estimating something like 2 times a year for the past 10+ years, I’d say I’ve been there quite a lot, almost to the point where I must go at least once a year. And for the first time in my life, I am an annual pass holder, which means Disneyland all year round!! Woo hoo! Some of you may wonder if one would just get sick of Disneyland after a while, but if you’ve been there enough, you’ll come to realize that there is a whole ‘nother dimension of Disneyland – Disneyana. In other words, pin trading, art collecting, Disney memorabilia, and even collecting and trading Vinylmation figures. And for any person like myself who is into collecting “stuff”, pin collecting and toy collecting can get extremely addictive fast. Pin collecting seems to be my newest addiction and this weekend I’ll be heading down for Memorial Day for another visit to the park. Although I’m really bummed that Star Wars Weekends is only happening in the Florida Disneyland Resort, I’m still hoping to be able to stay awake long enough to experience Disneyland for 24 hours! And as always, I’ll be sporting my Star Wars gear to hopefully let Disney know that us Disneyland goers are worthy enough for Star Wars Weekends!
- Star Wars Princess Shirt (Junk Food Clothing)
- Chevron Maxi Skirt (Hive & Honey, buy here)
- Jewelry: Gold Star Earrings (Gorjanna-Griffin, buy here), Necklace (Tiffany & Co.), Spiked Bracelet (similar here), Etched Bracelet (Forever 21, similar here), Chronograph Watch (Marc by Marc Jacobs, style Rock, buy here)
- Chewbacca (Star Wars Buddies, available here)
- Gold Flip Flops (Dolce Vita, buy here)