I’m finally back and recovered from Disneyland! I’m also sadly one year older. Sigh! Attempting 24 hours at Disneyland was crazy. I think we ended up spending something like 16 hours there, and even though we didn’t survive the entire 24 hours (we only made it until 3am), I had a blast! Parades at midnight, breakfast burritos, dance parties, TV crews, and people dressed up in costumes and even in their pajamas! It was an amazing experience, but I will probably never do it again! I definitely felt like a zombie once midnight passed and the drive home was torture. But with that, I wanted to share my Disneyland outfit of the day! Happy Friday!
I decided to attach little Chewy to my bag!
- Empire Strikes Back Shirt (Junk Food, similar here)
- Printed Shorts (Roxy, similar here and here)
- Jewelry: Braided Spike Bracelets (Forever 21, buy here), Gold Digital Watch (Casio, buy here)
- Messenger Bag (Marc by Marc Jacobs, similar here)
- Wayfarers (Ray-Ban, buy here)
- Chewbacca (Star Wars Buddies, available here)