When Hot Topic announced the Spring 2015 Marvel line designed by last year’s Her Universe Fashion Show winners, I immediately knew had to have a few of their pieces in my wardrobe. However, I completely regret not buying one piece – their Stark Industries jacket! I was so bummed that they sold out and prices were nearly double on eBay due to the popularity! I guess Hot Topic realized this because they finally announced this summer that they would be restocking those pieces. This time I made sure to pick one up right away and have been trying to get the most use out of it before the weather gets too cold! I love the vintage bomber style of this jacket and decided to pair it with a ’40s inspired midi skirt. If only I had some classic pin-up curls to go with this!
- Stark Industries Bomber Jacket (Hot Topic/Her Universe, buy here)
- Polka Dot Crop Top (Top Shop, similar here)
- Button Front Midi Skirt (Forever 21, buy here)
- Jewelry: Vintage Deco Earrings (similar here and here), Tortoise Rhinestone Necklace (J.Crew, buy here), Pearl Beaded Bracelet (similar here)
- Criss-Cross Ankle Strap Heels (Joe’s Jeans, buy here or in nude here)