Well, I survived the FOMO of Star Wars Celebration. Last week was definitely a struggle not getting to be there, but thank goodness for friends who kept me up to date and lots of streaming! Who else found themselves in tears watching The Last Jedi trailer?? Honestly, I think at this point, every Star Wars trailer is going to make me cry. Haha. I was so grateful that they decided to show the trailer on the stream (unlike Rogue One) and although I can’t say it gave me as many chills as The Force Awakens, I think everyone is wondering what it means. I’m not going to speculate too much as I still love the element of surprise, but I seriously can’t wait!
And what about that poster reveal? I loved the throwback to the original ’77 poster with Luke holding up the lightsaber. And speaking of awesome throwback posters, I love this particular Star Wars tank because it features an image taken directly from one of my favorite posters. I remember reading how George Lucas said the art on the poster reminded him of old carnival posters back in the day. I guess that always stuck with me and it eventually became one of my favorites! Hope you enjoyed Celebration as much as I did and please enjoy this outfit while I sit here twiddling my thumbs, waiting for my Celebration merch to arrive in the mail! :D
- Star Wars Open Back Tank (Junk Food, similar options here and here)
- Striped Maxi Skirt (Brandy Melville, similar here)
- Jewelry: Drop Earrings (similar here), Choker (buy here), Gold Bracelet (similar here), Tribal Cuff (similar styles here)
- Accessories: Cat Sunglasses (buy here), Leather Tote (Madewell)
- Strappy Sandals (& Other Stories, similar here)