It’s starting to become “holiday party” season, meaning lots of parties and lots of dressy outfits to plan for! If you’re not going to an ugly sweater party, chances are you will need something fun to wear for your next holiday get together. Although I don’t own much red, this velvet blazer had some amazing studded details and I knew it would be a fun holiday piece to pair with a dress. And not just any dress – a leopard print dress! Sure, leopard is a bit unexpected for “holiday” wear, but with this deep red velvet jacket, you’ll fit right into the season.
- Studded Red Velvet Jacket/Blazer (Sister Jane, buy here)
- Leopard Print Brocade Cap Sleeve Dress (Tinley Road, buy here)
- Jewelry: Pave Square Pyramid Necklace (Michael Kors, similar here or here), Black Leather Hinge Cuff (House of Harlow, buy here), Spiked Cuff (House of Harlow, similar here), Gold Chain bracelet (Forever 21, similar here)
- Gold Chevron Belt (Zara, similar here and here), Gold Chain Wristlet (Juicy Couture)
- Vamp Heels (Zara, buy here or similar here)