Let me first start this post by saying, Happy New Year! I know, I’m about 2 weeks late, but sickness took over during New Year’s Eve and I decided to take a short break from blogging to give myself some rest. But now that I’m all better, I wanted to ring in the new year with a super fun tee from one of my new favorite artists, Miss Kika. If you follow her on Instagram, she has some amazing “sugar sweet” illustrations that any girl that grew up in the ’80s will immediately love. And if you have a fondness for the kawaii/Lolita fashion of Japan, you will definitely dig her art. This Sailor Moon inspired tee with all it’s colors and gems is just so “fancy” that I knew it would be perfect for a New Year celebration outfit. 2016 was definitely a rough year for me and 2017 couldn’t have come sooner! And with that, here’s to a great 2017!
- Moonlight Legend Tee (Miss Kika, buy here or here) with Leather Moto Jacket (LAMB, similar here and here)
- Tulle Skirt (Forever 21, buy here) with Belt (J.Crew)
- Video Game Clutch (Pink Haley, buy here)
- Jewelry: Sunburst Earrings (House of Harlow), Stone Ring (Forever 21), Pave Triangle Necklace (buy here)
- Nude Pumps (Lanvin, similar here and here)