There was a time in my life where I might have considered myself a hardcore gamer – I played on a professional team, we played in tournaments, had daily practice and played like it was our job (in actuality, it was). Nowadays, I only devote time to games that I really really want to play (Uncharted, Last of Us, Dark Souls, for example). And when it comes to new console releases, I’ve become the type to wait until the reviews come out before even considering the purchase. However, if there’s one thing I regret, it’s not pre-ordering the Nintendo Switch. It took me an entire day and a 2 hour drive to track one down, but ever since my husband and I got one, I have been playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild every day for the past month (yes, even while I was on vacation in New York). This game is so incredible and I think anyone playing it can agree that it’s a game of huge proportions and epic journeys. This game constantly impresses me. I’ve also come to realize that I may have just paid $350 to just play Zelda, but I think I’m okay with that considering I may be playing this game for the next year or so. And in excitement of the Nintendo Switch (and also my visit to the Nintendo store in New York), today I’m going old school in this Mario icon tee. So let’s-a go!
- Mario Icons Tee (Nintendo, buy here)
- Distressed Denim Jacket (Forever 21)
- Midi Pencil Skirt (Aritzia, buy here)
- Jewelry: Turnlock Earrings (Marc Jacobs), Necklace (House of Harlow), Cuff (similar here), Digital Watch (Casio)
- Hair Bow (Hot Topic)
- Perforated Crossbody Bag (She + Lo, similar here and here)
- Leopard Flats (Madewell, similar here and here)